Wednesday, July 04, 2007

8 Random Things

I've been tagged by Mushroom.

Here are my 8 random Things and those I've tagged.

1) I am a Newfoundlander and a Canadian currently living in downtown Toronto (why isn't it downcity Toronto?)

2) My parents were born British prior to confederation with Canada in 1949 but Britain can't give me citizenship by birthright. :(

3) Have dual citizenship anyway but my second citizenship is Costa Rican. Moved there in the 1996 and and two years later received citizenship. Broke up with my boyfriend shortly after and moved back to Canada

4) Lived in a commune in a rain forest for 3 months. Boy was that fun. Not.

5) Have a B.Sc and M.Sc in Environmental Science- Biology and a Diploma in GIS (Geographic Information Systems)

6) Desperately want children but my husband has no ovaries and neither do I.

7) Rebuilt a muscle car from the ground up but I didn't paint it myself. Sold it out of guilt.

8) Currently my job is an Environmental Educator, Information Technologist, Graphics Designer, and Communications plus some book keeping. Yes I have a lot of job titles but in a non-profit situation you have to be a jack of all trades or your funding goes completely into administration and not into the actual work that justifies your existence.


Tag Rules:

1. All right, here are the rules. 2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I tag the following people:

M.J. Murphy @ BigCityLib Strikes Back
Jason Cherniak @ Cherniak on Politics
Matt Guerin @ Queer-Liberal
Red Canuck
Jeff Jedras @ A BCer in Toronto
Mark Watton @ Nottawa
Jeff Davidson @ Where'd that Bug Go
Devin @ Maxwell's House Recommend this Post